Thursday 27 May 2010

All at sea

Last night everyone got settled on the ship. Many people opted to sleep on deck. The tug boat took the ship to sea and she set off steadily and smoothly. We ate dinner from tinned meat and beans and people sat around talking or went to lie down. It has been a smooth and uneventful journey so far.







This morning coffee olives bread jam cheese and a stroll on deck and to visit the press suite where there are several laptops set up and connected via satellite. A journalist from Istanbul wrote a short piece on me and other flotilla members and he shows me the article and says it will be ok to put up some news on one of the laptops. I dont want to use up valuable bandwidth if media people are using it. The man in charge says its fine so here I am. On this keyboard I cant find the comma or the apostrophe so apologies!





No comments:

Post a Comment